Many SPOILERS are contained throughout these posts. You have been warned!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Undertale genocide route high playthrough part 2/3

There's no junk coming down from the waterfall now...

There's no dialog when you first encounter fish-lady... and the music seems creepier maybe?
oh but then that dumb kid shows up with some dialog.
She was just standing there waiting FOREVER, and then you just...!!!
I just noticed there's a smiley face that pops up above the human whenever you get an encounter... was that there before?

Found the Abandoned Quiche under the bench, at that hidden area with the water flower puzzle...
I just wasn't ready for responsibility
Woshua... "Your SOUL is unclean."
Woshua is revolted at its own wounds.

One of the signs talking about the war between humans and monsters...
(It's an illustration of a strange creature... There's something very unsettling about this drawing.)

Same old Undyne chase sequence #1...
This waterfall place is so much more relaxing with the reduced encounter rate... and that super eerie music...

The attack prompts are getting more and more complex now... even against weaker enemies like Moldsmal you're still able to go all out.
Oh I get it... each of the different weapons have different attack styles... the Ballet shoes have their own style.

When Shyren dies, the thing it was hiding behind stays alive...

Carrying too many annoying dogs, can't get the rare artifact...
You deployed the dog... the dog takes the artifact...
It sounds like it came from over here...
Oh, you've fallen down, haven't you?
Are you okay?
Here, get up...
...
warpio, huh?
That's a nice name.
M y n a m e is ... (fades to white, human wakes up on a bed of flowers just like the last time he fell...)
omg... I SO love that symbolism... never noticed until now how symbolic it is that you wake up on Asriel's flowerbed whenever you've "fallen".

"Dog Residue" - Dog Item - Jigsaw puzzle left unfinished by a dog.

The ghost inside this dummy is angry... Not only is his cousin, the one who used to live in that other dummy that human beat up, is now gone, but now all of the neighbor ghosts are gone, too. Suddenly... the dummy ghost fused with its body in that moment of unbridled emotion.
I'm fully corporeal now! My lifelong dream, realized!
Glad Dummy lets you go.
YOU WON!
You earned 0 XP and 0 gold.

oh shit... this game is REALLY good...

The river crossing duck isn't there anymore...

North: Bloock Acres, East: Hotland, ???: Temmie Village... very close to the end... this place is deserted... Random encounters are super rare now...

The turtle hates this human... He tells me that him and Asgore both agreed that leaving this world would be pointless...
once we left, humans would just kill us.
I felt betrayed when he eventually changed his mind. But now, I think... Maybe he was right to. Since now a human's killing us anyway.
Eh? Fight YOU? Nah, I'm not a hero. Never was. And b'sides... These old bones aren't fit for fighting anyhoo. One attack from you, and then I'd... well...
At least by talking to you, I've bought enough time for some of them to escape.
I know there's someone out there... someone who will never give up at doing the right thing, no matter what. There's no prophecy or anything, but I hope it's true. That someone like that will strike you down.
glad I saved my stick for the TEM SHOP
hnn... i gota have dat Stick s... but i gota pay for colleg...
I try to see how far I can haggle with him...
after the 2nd time, "You will regret this."

got the "But nobody came"... last sign before Undyne...
However... There is a prophecy. The Angel... The One Who Has Seen The Surface... They will return. And the underground will go empty.
Yo... Undyne told me to stay away from you. She said you... You hurt a lot of people.
... but... yo, that's not true right?
... yo... why won't you answer me?
The human intimidates the kid... the kid thinks what Undyne would do... he stands up to me...
In my way.
whoa... and this is AFTER the "But nobody came"...
Just as I execute my attack... Undyne is the one who loses all her health...
damn... just one hit...
wait... her body refuses to split apart...
There's a burning feeling that forces me to stay alive... I can't die yet... If you get past me, you'll... You'll destroy them all, won't you?
Monsters... Humans... Everyone... Everyone's hopes. Everyone's dreams. Vanquished in an instant. But I WON'T let you do that.
Right now, everyone in the world... I can feel their hearts beating as one. And we all have ONE goal. To defeat YOU.
Human. No, WHATEVER you are. For the sake of the whole world...
the words are shaking now...
I, UNDYNE, will strike you down!
what an awesome anime-inspired speech... and this heroic battle music... wow... this almost makes me want to spare her.
You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT.
The heroine appears. Undyne the Undying

I... I just gotta take a moment to enjoy this music.

shit this is hard...

Got pretty far though on my like... 6th or 7th try... had to start using the keyboard... this is stepmania-level shit
Basically just gotta... practice... focus on learning how to dodge enough of those early attacks so that I don't have to heal as often. Try to avoid getting to the point where the attacks get WAY too fierce...
aw... almost had it... just one hit left to win... the Cloudy Glasses with slightly less DEF and more invincibility was probably the best thing to put on after all.

The Wind is Howling...
Finally... defeated her with just 7hp left...
Alphys told me that she would watch me fight you... And if anything went wrong, she would... evacuate everyone.
Oh... I bet I'm gonna get to bust into Alphys's lab somehow...
By now she's called ASGORE and told him to absorb the 6 human SOULs.
And with that power... This world will live on...!
oh wait what... I want back for the save point before Undyne and it's gone...

"warpio"
LV 12
64/64
AT 22 (7) EXP 3075
DF 2 (5) NEXT 425
WEAPON: Ballet Shoes
ARMOR: Clouded Glasses
GOLD: 1880 KILLS: 63

No comments:

Post a Comment